In the presentation I cover:
- What is Elixir?
- What is the relationship to Erlang?
- The benefits of Elixir
- How to get started installing
- The basic programming types
- The basics of collection types in Elixir
- Functions, Structs, and Modules
- Pattern Matching
- Guards, Exceptions, Pipes
- A list of resources for learning more
Here is the direct links for Introduction to Elixir
Share onTwitter Facebook LinkedIn
Want to stay up-to-date?
Check out the archive for an idea as to what I send.
No spam. Powered by TinyLetter.